Let me quickly explain...why the key to your good health is "absorption."
You see...If your body doesn't absorb nutrients properly you can't build your defenses at the cellular level to combat the daily stressors of life. The environment, your diet, and your lifestyle have a huge impact on your ability to fight inflammation which as I'm sure you know...is the root of all diseases.
But my friends at HealthyDrops have figured out a nifty way to make sure you get the full benefit of one of nature's most awesome inflammation fighters.
New Form of Turmeric: 20x More Effective
Turmeric, and specifically the active component Curcumin, is one of the most studied nutrients on the planet.
But why should you bother taking turmeric with curcumin daily?
For several reasons like...
- It fights depression with an effect that's similar to Prozac.1
- It helps you prevent type 2 diabetes. Researchers have found that a 9-month curcumin intervention "significantly lowered the number of prediabetic individuals who eventually developed" type 2 diabetes, and with minor side effects.2
- It fights inflammation and oxidative stress, with effects "comparable" to statins3 but without the recognized dangers.
- It fights cancer cells in multiple ways 4, and makes certain chemotherapy drugs more effective while protecting healthy cells5...
- It shows little to no side effects, even in high doses up to 8 grams per day.6
Do we really need to say more?
The problem with curcumin or any turmeric supplement is the fact that
it is absorbed very poorly in the digestive tract.
There are so many factors that make the nutrients you pay a premium for literally get flushed down the toilet7:
- Moisture, oxygen and other factors in the environment
- Enzymes and digestive juices in the mouth and stomach
- Bile salts in the intestines
- Friendly and unfriendly organisms in the intestines
- Food and drug interactions in the digestive system
- Additives such as capsule gelatins, coatings, binders, fillers, sugars, colors and flavors to facilitate packaging of swallowing
- Incomplete assimilation due to partial or non-breakdown of tablet or capsule into small enough particles for uptake into intestines
The question is... HOW can you ensure these fragile nutrients survive their journey, actually make it to your bloodstream intact and do what they're supposed to do?
One promising delivery technology is the answer: "liposomal" delivery.
Liposomes are small fat shells (about 1/2 the width of a human hair)
that protect a drug, nutrient or other molecule you want delivered to
your bloodstream -- and that are resistant to digestive juices, alkaline solutions, bile salts and free radicals.
Now, are liposomal supplements really more effective? You bet. For example, some alternative doctors like Thomas E. Levy even
argue that a single gram of liposomal vitamin C is more effective than 5-10 grams of intravenous (IV) vitamin C.8
Even Big Pharmaceutical companies use liposomes to improve the bio-availability of drugs in immunology, dermatology, vaccine adjuvant, eye disorders, brain targeting, infective disease and in tumour therapy.9
In the last months, we have been experimenting with a brand new kind
of liposomal full-spectrum turmeric that is VERY promising. We have
seen great results from taking it daily, and it definitely has to do with
the fact that the liposomal delivery technology makes it so darn bioavailable.
There's no better way to say it... this kind of turmeric is mind-blowing: